[[accordion title=Fun Facts About Pink Floyd]]
• Pink Floyd once called themselves The Megadeaths, but ultimately named their band after blues musicians Pink Anderson and Floyd Council.
• Bandleader Roger Waters loves to play golf and would purposely book hotels near golf courses on the band's later tours.
• Pink Floyd has always been famous for their light shows, but in their earliest days, they created the effects by stretching colored condoms over the lights.
• The inflatable pig on the cover of Pink Floyd's 1977 release "Animals" got loose during the photo shoot and ended up in the flight lanes at Heathrow Airport causing a disturbance. It eventually landed in a field
• In their early days, Pink Floyd created lighting effects by stretching colored condoms over the lights.
• Pink Floyd once called themselves "The Megadeaths".