[[accordion title=Fun Facts About Wonder Woman]]
• Because she was formed from clay and then brought to life by the Greek gods, Wonder Woman has no father.
• Lynda Carter, who played Wonder Woman in the 1970s TV series, won the Miss World USA beauty pageant in 1972. Halle Berry (Storm in X-Men) is also a former Miss World USA.
• William Marston, who created Wonder Woman to promote positive ethics and feminist ideals, was a polygamist who also invented the lie-detector (polygraph) machine.
[[accordion title=Powers and Accessories]]
• Superior strength, speed, and agility
• Ability to talk to animals
• Trained in hand-to-hand combat
• Indestructible bracelets - used to block bullets or other weapons.
• Lasso-of-truth - used to force someone lassoed by it to tell the truth.
• Invisible plane
• Tiara - used as a projectile knocking enemies out or tripping them up.
[[accordion title=A Brief History of Wonder Woman]]
First introduced in DC Comics' All Star Comics #8 in December 1941, she was created by William Marston and Harry Peter. Wonder Woman is an Amazon whom was granted her powers by the Greek Gods. Wonder Woman can be seen in the Justice League. It’s said that much of her strength comes from her training and channeling her mental powers into physical abilities.