[[accordion title=Fun Facts About Spiderman]]
• Spiderman is a ladies man, and has had relationships with Mary Jane, Gwen Stacey, Liz Allen, Black Cat, Betty Bryant, Carlie Cooper and more.
• Besides his job as a photographer, Peter Parker has worked other jobs including a high school science teacher and a scientist. At one point, he even started his own company.
• As many of the writers of Spiderman are Jewish, it is suspected that the story of Spiderman represents Jewish culture.
• When Stan Lee first created Spider-Man, the head of Marvel Comics believed that the character would fail because so many people are afraid of spiders.
[[accordion title=Spiderman Powers]]
• Spider-Sense (can sense something happen in close proximity to him)
• Wall Crawling (his hands are like an adhesive that can stick to anything)
• Strength & Agility (he can pack a punch and he’s very agile on his feet or swinging through the air)
• Web-Slinging (produced an adhesive fluid capable of imitating a spider's silk webbing that comes out of these web shooters snapped to his wrist)
[[accordion title=Meet Spiderman]]
Although a super hero, he’s spared none of the highs and lows of ordinary life. He experiences difficulties with friends, family, sweethearts, employers, you name it. His powers enable him to do good deeds, but not to improve his own status in life. You see, it’s his simple humanity, rather than his exotic talent, that has won him millions of enthusiastic fans. He’s one super-hero who hasn’t lost the common touch. In fact, he’s frequently described as "your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man."